How to spot a fake geek guy:
- says robin is useless
- says aquaman is useless
- worships batman bc batman is invincible
- doesn’t “understand” superman because he’s not relatable or interesting
- makes “hero vs hero” posts
- probably smells like axe
- doesn’t see anything wrong with The Big Bang Theory
- "What do you mean there’s more than one Robin?"
- thinks Jubilee is annoying
- "What do you mean there’s more than one Green Lantern?"
- thinks Batgirl and Catwoman should fight over Batman
- "What do you mean there’s more than one Flash?"
- wears Superman shield all the time, doesn’t like Superman
- "What do you mean there’s more than one Batgirl?"
- thinks the Joker is the best, most interesting villain ever
- "What do you mean there’s more than one Batman?"
“My third grade teacher called my mother and said, ‘Ms. Cox, your son is going to end up in New Orleans in a dress if we don’t get him into therapy.’ And wouldn’t you know, just last week I spoke at Tulane University, and I wore a LOVELY green and black dress.”
Laverne Cox, speaking at the University of Kentucky (via krispymeme)